The Skysnag Blog
How to Set Up SPF for Namecheap?
An SPF record is a type of Domain Name System (DNS) record that identifies which mail servers are authorized to send email on behalf of your domain. SPF records help to prevent email spoofing and improve email deliverability.
How to Configure SPF for Namecheap
Follow these procedures to add an SPF record in Namecheap:
- Use our free SPF record generator to create an SPF record.
- Sign in to your Namecheap account
- Go to Domain List on your Namecheap control panel.
- Select Manage for the domain of your choice
- Select Advanced DNS, the DNS management page will open.
- Select Add New Record
- For publishing your record, follow the guidelines below:
Record Type: TXT
Record value: The value of SPF record that you generated (e.g. v=spf1 include:spf.domain.com -all)
- Save All Changes
With Skysnag, you can easily manage Namecheap’s SPF records without having to go to your DNS. This allows Namecheap’s SPF record to propagate instantly, and autonomously always pass SPF alignment.
Sign up for a free trial today to see how it works for your domain.
For more information on setting up Namecheap’s SPF, you can refer to their reference documentation.
You can use Skysnag’s free SPF Checker to check the health of your SPF record here
Enforce DMARC, SPF and DKIM in days - not months
Skysnag helps busy engineers enforce DMARC, responds to any misconfigurations for SPF or DKIM which increases email deliverability, and eliminates email spoofing and identity impersonation.