The Skysnag Blog
How to Set Up DKIM for GreenRope?
DKIM is specified in RFC 6376, and it is used by a number of email service providers, including Google, Yahoo, and Microsoft. DKIM is designed to address some of the flaws in the existing email system, such as spoofing, phishing, and message tampering. It allows email senders to digitally sign their messages in a way that can be verified by email receivers. This allows receivers to verify that the message truly came from the sender, and has not been tampered with.
Steps to Configure DKIM for GreenRope
A CNAME record must be added as part of GreenRope’s DKIM setup process. The following is the syntax:
How to Get Your DKIM Public Key Available for GreenRope
- Sign in as the administrator to your DNS provider’s administration console.
- Go to the DNS records section of each of your domains.
- Depending on the type of DKIM record that has been provided to you, generate a TXT or CNAME record.
- Copy and paste the hostname and value
- Save your record’s modifications and wait 48–72 hours for your DNS to take effect.
Use our free DKIM record lookup tool to validate the published DKIM record.
You can use Skysnag’s free DKIM Checker to check the health of your DKIM record here
Enable DMARC for your domains to protect against spoofing. Sign up for a free trial today!
For more information on GreenRope DKIM setup, you can refer to their reference documentation
Enforce DMARC, SPF and DKIM in days - not months
Skysnag helps busy engineers enforce DMARC, responds to any misconfigurations for SPF or DKIM which increases email deliverability, and eliminates email spoofing and identity impersonation.