How to Set Up DKIM for One.com?
DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) is a method for email senders to digitally sign email messages in a way that can be verified by email receivers. This allows receivers to verify that the message truly came from the sender, and has not been tampered with. DKIM is intended to address some of the flaws in the existing email system, such as spoofing, phishing, and message tampering.
Steps to Configure DKIM for One.com
To obtain your DKIM keys and enable DKIM authentication for your domains, contact One.com support team. You will receive a DKIM key pair from One.com support that will include:
- A DKIM public key, which should be published in your public DNS.
- A DKIM private key: used by One.com to sign your outgoing emails
You can also create your DKIM key pair using our free DKIM record generator tool if your domains are hosted somewhere else.
How to Get Your DKIM Public Key Available for One.com
- Sign in as the administrator to your DNS provider’s administration console.
- Go to the DNS records section of each of your domains.
- Depending on the type of DKIM record that has been provided to you, generate a TXT or CNAME record.
- Copy and paste the hostname and value
- Save your record’s modifications and wait 48–72 hours for your DNS to take effect.
Use our free DKIM record lookup tool to validate the published DKIM record.
You can use Skysnag’s free DKIM Checker to check the health of your DKIM record here
Enable DMARC for your domains to protect against spoofing. Sign up for a free trial today!
For more information on One.com DKIM setup, you can refer to their reference documentation