The Skysnag Blog
How to Set Up SPF for Postmark?
SPF records help improve email deliverability by helping to prevent email spoofing. By including an SPF record in your DNS settings, you can help to ensure that email sent from your domain is not marked as spam by email providers. Your emails sent from Postmark will pass DMARC alignment if you establish a custom Return-path domain.
How to Configure a unique Return-path for Postmark
- Sign in to your DNS administrator’s portal and go to the DNS records section
- Generate a CNAME record pointing to pm.mtasv.net.
- Save any adjustments to the record and give your DNS some time to take effect.
- Fill in your Postmark account login information and select “Signatures”
- Select “DNS Settings” after locating the domain for which you wish to enable a custom Return-path.
- You can now put the alias domain name that you used in your CNAME record, which you had previously placed to your DNS, in the Return-Path box.
With Skysnag, you can easily manage Postmark’s SPF records without having to go to your DNS. This allows Postmark’s SPF record to propagate instantly, and autonomously always pass SPF alignment.
Sign up for a free trial today to see how it works for your domain.
For more information on setting up Postmark’s SPF, you can refer to their reference documentation.
You can use Skysnag’s free SPF Checker to check the health of your SPF record here