The Skysnag Blog
How to Setup SPF for Sparkpost?
An SPF record is a type of Domain Name System (DNS) record that identifies which mail servers are authorized to send email on behalf of your domain. SPF records help to prevent email spoofing and improve email deliverability.
How to Configure SPF for Sparkpost
When you provide your domain as the Send From address, Sparkpost automatically manages bounce. By configuring the Return-Path, you can follow SPF best practices. Find out here how to configure your DNS Return-Path forwarding for Sparkpost:
- Sign in to your Sparkpost account
- Go to the Domains page
- To set up your bounce domain, you must now modify your DNS records.
- The CNAME entry listed under “Bounce” should be copied and pasted into your DNS.
- Sign back into your Sparkpost account once the DNS has made the modifications and check the domains.
- The domain will be prepared to be utilized as a bounce domain upon verification.
With Skysnag, you can easily manage Sparkpost’s SPF records without having to go to your DNS. This allows Sparkpost’s SPF record to propagate instantly, and autonomously always pass SPF alignment.
Sign up for a free trial today to see how it works for your domain.
For more information on setting up Sparkpost’s SPF, you can refer to their reference documentation.
You can use Skysnag’s free SPF Checker to check the health of your SPF record here