The Skysnag Blog
How to Setup DKIM for Moosend?
DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) is a method for email senders to digitally sign email messages in a way that can be verified by email receivers. This allows receivers to verify that the message truly came from the sender, and has not been tampered with. DKIM is intended to address some of the flaws in the existing email system, such as spoofing, phishing, and message tampering.
Steps to Configure DKIM for Moosend
- Sign in to your Moosend account
- Select is “Accounts”. You can find it at the top-right corner of your screen on your Moosend account’s homepage
- It will expand to display a menu. Click on “Senders” from the list of options
- Select the sender address for which DKIM configuration should be made.
- The details of your DKIM public key are now visible on the screen. This data should be copied and pasted into your domain’s DNS
- Head back to your Moosend account and select “Verify DNS records” from the menu.
You can use Skysnag’s free DKIM Checker to check the health of your DKIM record here
Enable DMARC for your domains to protect against spoofing. Sign up for a free trial today!
For more information on Moosend DKIM setup, you can refer to their reference documentation.
Enforce DMARC, SPF and DKIM in days - not months
Skysnag helps busy engineers enforce DMARC, responds to any misconfigurations for SPF or DKIM which increases email deliverability, and eliminates email spoofing and identity impersonation.