The Skysnag Blog
How to Set Up SPF for Yandex?
An SPF record is a type of Domain Name System (DNS) record that identifies which mail servers are authorized to send email on behalf of your domain. SPF records helps to prevent email spoofing and improve email deliverability.
How to Set Up SPF for Yandex
- Login to your DNS management console. Contact Yandex if it serves as your DNS hosting provider. Setup DNS Editor
- Add or amend an SPF record under DNS Records.
- Choose @ as your host and TXT as your resource type.
- Fill out the TTL field with 21600.
- Depending on one of the two scenarios below, enter your SPF record value in the Value column.
If your DNS doesn’t currently contain an SPF record:
Create the following DMARC TXT entry for Yandex and publish it on your DNS:
v=spf1 include:_spf.yandex.net ~all
In the event that your DNS already contains an SPF record:
Add Yandex to your current record by doing the following:
If your previous record was: v=spf1 include:spf.zoho.com ~all
Your new record is: v=spf1 include:spf.zoho.com include:_spf.yandex.net ~all
Worth noting: It can take your DNS 24-48 hours to take effect.
With Skysnag, you can easily manage Yandex’s SPF records without having to go to your DNS. This allows Yandex’s SPF record to propagate instantly, and autonomously always pass SPF alignment.
Sign up for a free trial today to see how it works for your domain.
For more information on setting up Yandex’s SPF, you can refer to their reference documentation.
You can use Skysnag’s free SPF Checker to check the health of your SPF record here