How to Set Up DKIM for Yandex?
DKIM uses cryptographic signatures and public-key infrastructure to verify that an email message has not been altered during transit and that it truly came from the claimed sender. Email senders can use DKIM to sign their messages by adding a DKIM-Signature header field to the messages. Email receivers can then use the public key published in the DNS to verify the signature and check that the message has not been tampered with.
How to Set up DKIM for Yandex
- Access your Yandex account.
- Go to the Mail for the Business section and select the Domains page.
- To enable DKIM for a domain, click on “Add a DKIM signature.”
Note: In case you are unable to locate your domain, make sure you have verified your domain on Yandex.
- You may find your DKIM public key in the section under “Adding a DKIM signature.” the key-value pair.
- Now sign in to the administrative interface of your DNS hosting provider.
- Create a new DKIM record with the following syntax by going to the DNS records section:
Value: The value will appear something like v=DKIM1; k=rsa; t=s; p=MIGfM when pasted into the value field from your Yandex DKIM signature section.
- To publish your record, click Save. Allow your DNS to take 24-48 hours to implement the adjustments and set up DKIM for Yandex.
You can use Skysnag’s free DKIM Checker to check the health of your DKIM record here
Enable DMARC for your domains to protect against spoofing. Sign up for a free trial today!
For more information on Yandex DKIM setup, you can refer to their reference documentation
Enforce DMARC & Increase Email Deliverability
Skysnag makes the tedious work of email authentication and DMARC simple.Start Free Trial