The Skysnag Blog
How to Set Up DKIM for imodules?
Enabling DKIM signing for your domains can help you keep your email content intact throughout the delivery process, barring threat actors from accessing and altering your emails. This helps preserve your identity and eradicate spam and phishing attacks.
How to Configure DKIM Records for imodules
To obtain your DKIM keys and enable DKIM authentication for your domains, get in touch with the imodules support team. You will receive a DKIM key pair from imodules support that will include:
- A DKIM public key: to be made available in your DNS for the general public
- A DKIM private key, which you must upload to imodules web server in order for them to sign your outgoing emails
You can also create your DKIM key pair using our free DKIM record generator tool if you are sending emails from your own servers as opposed to imodules.
How to get your DKIM public key available for iModules
- Log in as the administrator to your DNS provider’s administration console.
- Go to the section for DNS records.
- Depending on the type of DKIM record that has been provided to you, create a TXT or CNAME record.
- Copy and paste the hostname and value
- Save your record adjustments and wait 48–72 hours for your DNS to take effect.
Enable DMARC for your domains to protect against spoofing. Sign up for a free trial today!
For more information on imodules DKIM setup, you can refer to their reference documentation