How to Set Up DKIM for Critsend?
Enabling DKIM signing for your domains can help you keep your email content intact throughout the delivery process, barring threat actors from accessing and altering your emails. This helps preserve your identity and eradicate spam and phishing attacks.
Steps to configure DKIM Record for Critsend:
- Create a CNAME record using the hostname and value shown below:
- Please be aware that you must add a TXT record with the following hostname and value if your DNS does not support CNAMEs.
Value: k=rsa\; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQCvEpIr9ILg7iXsdMlMst5sCK+MDc4GQDaZDmgLLHHVNn952Jh4zmB1Qp+fBSUzVfcU/qW4hicO
As an alternative, you can create your DKIM key pair using our free DKIM record generator tool if you are sending emails from your own servers as opposed to critsend.
How to Publish your DKIM public key for Critsend:
- Log in as the administrator to your DNS provider’s administration console.
- Go to the DNS records section.
- Depending on the type of DKIM record that has been provided to you, create a TXT or CNAME record.
- Copy and paste the hostname and value
- Save your record adjustments and wait 48–72 hours for your DNS to take effect.
Use our free DKIM record lookup tool to validate the published DKIM record.
Enable DMARC for your domains to protect against spoofing. Sign up for a free trial today!
For more information on Critsend DKIM setup, you can refer to their reference documentation