The Skysnag Blog
What is a transactional email?
A transactional email is one that is sent in response to the receiver doing a certain action. This could be a confirmation email following a transaction or a password reset email following a forgotten password request. Transactional emails are generally highly tailored since they contain information that is specific to the individual recipient.
Example of a transactional email
Hi [First Name],
Thank you for your purchase of [Product Name]! We’re excited to get your new product into your hands.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at [Customer Service Email].
Thank you, [Your Name
What should a transactional email include
A transactional email should contain all of the pertinent details about the action completed. This could contain information such as the purchase date and time, the shipping address, and the goods purchased. It’s also crucial to give a method for the receiver to contact customer support if they have any questions or issues.
Various reasons for transactional emails?
There are many reasons why a company might send this email. Some of the most common reasons include:
- To confirm a purchase
- To reset a password
- To update a shipping status
- To confirm an account registration
- To provide customer service
- To share important company updates
What Are Transactional Email Services?
Transactional email services are platforms that allow companies to send and track these emails. These platforms often provide templates and tools to help companies create and manage their transactional emails. They may also offer features like A/B testing and real-time analytics.
Reputable email service companies provide many benefits to streamline your transactional sending, including:
- Deliverability: These platforms often have strong relationships with ISPs, which can help ensure your emails get delivered to the inbox.
- Scalability: These platforms are built to handle high volumes of email, so you can scale your sending as needed.
- Security: This email service offer features like encrypted email to help keep your data secure.
- Support: These platforms usually offer 24/7 customer support in case you have any questions or need assistance.
If you’re using this email platform, you’ll want to make sure that your SPF records are set up correctly. This will help ensure that your emails are delivered to the inbox and not marked as spam.
Skysnag automates DMARC, SPF, and DKIM for you, saving you the trouble and time required for manual configuration. Unlock insights, bypass email authentication configuration issues including SPF and DKIM; and protect your domain from spoofing with strict DMARC enforcement, all autonomously with Skysnag. Get started with Skysnag and sign up using this link for a free trial today and increase email deliverability.