The Skysnag Blog
How to Set Up SPF for Moonmail?
SPF records are used to help prevent email spoofing. They help to ensure that only authorized servers can send emails on behalf of your domain. SPF records can help to improve your email deliverability.
How to verify your Domain on Moonmail
- Sign in to your domain registrar’s control panel.
- Navigate to Domains, then click Manage.
- Go advanced domain settings
- Select Edit TXT (SPF) Records.
- Duplicate the Host Name and value provided by Moonmail for domain verification and then save modifications to the new record.
How to Configure SPF for Moonmail
- Sign in to your DNS management console
- Go to DNS setting and DNS records
- Include a TXT record for SPF, leaving the field for the Hostname blank, and duplicate the record value provided by Moonmail
- Select Save
It should be noted that if you already have an SPF record, you should change it to include the value that Moonmail has provided. Publish no more than one record at a time.
With Skysnag, you can easily manage Moonmail’s SPF records without having to go to your DNS. This allows Moonmail’s SPF record to propagate instantly, and autonomously always pass SPF alignment.
Sign up for a free trial today to see how it works for your domain.
For more information on setting up Moonmail’s SPF, you can refer to their reference documentation.
You can use Skysnag’s free SPF Checker to check the health of your SPF record here