How to Set Up SPF for Krystal?
SPF records are used to help prevent email spoofing. They help to ensure that only authorized servers can send emails on behalf of your domain. SPF records can help to improve your email deliverability.
How to Configure SPF for Krystal
- Sign in to your Krystal account
- Click on Krystal control panel
- Select “Email Deliverability”
- Go to the domain you want to configure SPF for and select “Manage button”
- Navigate to SPF DNS records and Select “Install the suggested record” for SPF to configure it
Krystal use the following SPF mechanism:
To add this IP4 method, you only need to generate a new SPF record with it or simply edit an old one.
With Skysnag, you can easily manage Krystal’s SPF records without having to go to your DNS. This allows Krystal’s SPF record to propagate instantly, and autonomously always pass SPF alignment.
Sign up for a free trial today to see how it works for your domain.
For more information on setting up Krystal’s SPF, you can refer to their reference documentation.
You can use Skysnag’s free SPF Checker to check the health of your SPF record here
Enforce DMARC & Increase Email Deliverability
Skysnag makes the tedious work of email authentication and DMARC simple.Start Free Trial