How to Set Up SPF for Inmotionhosting?
SPF records are used to help prevent email spoofing. They help to ensure that only authorized servers can send emails on behalf of your domain. SPF records can help to improve your email deliverability.
How to Configure SPF for Inmotionhosting
- Sign in to your Inmotionhosting account.
- Select Email Deliverability.
- Find your domain name and select Manage.
- Navigate to the SPF section.
- You can install the SPF record if you don’t already have one by clicking Install Suggested Record option.
- The SPF record can also be manually added to your DNS by copying it.
- Select Customize next to the record to edit your SPF record.
With Skysnag, you can easily manage Inmotionhosting’s SPF records without having to go to your DNS. This allows Inmotionhosting’s SPF record to propagate instantly, and autonomously always pass SPF alignment.
Sign up for a free trial today to see how it works for your domain.
For more information on setting up Inmotionhosting’s SPF, you can refer to their reference documentation.
You can use Skysnag’s free SPF Checker to check the health of your SPF record here
Enforce DMARC & Increase Email Deliverability
Skysnag makes the tedious work of email authentication and DMARC simple.Start Free Trial