How to Set Up SPF for HubSpot?
SPF records help improve email deliverability by helping to prevent email spoofing. By including an SPF record in your DNS settings, you can help to ensure that email sent from your domain is not marked as spam by email providers.
How to Set Up SPF for HubSpot
- Sign in to your HubSpot account.
- Select Settings.
- Navigate to Website > Domains & URLs in the left sidebar menu.
- Select Advanced Options at the bottom of the page.
- Select Copy SPF record, the SPF record will be duplicated to the clipboard.
- This record should be issued in the DNS records section for the relevant domain.
Worth noting: To activate SPF for outgoing emails sent through HubSpot, simply add “v=spf1” to the value copied from HubSpot if your domain previously lacked an SPF record. If you already have an SPF record in your DNS, simply replace the value copied from HubSpot in the include section of your SPF record.
- Save modifications
- Allow your DNS to process the modifications for 24-48 hours.
With Skysnag, you can easily manage HubSpot SPF records without having to go to your DNS. This allows HubSpot SPF record to propagate instantly, and autonomously always pass SPF alignment.
Sign up for a free trial today to see how it works for your domain.
For more information on setting up HubSpot’s SPF, you can refer to their reference documentation.
You can use Skysnag’s free SPF Checker to check the health of your SPF record here