How to Set Up DKIM for Ventraip?
DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) is a method for email senders to digitally sign email messages in a way that can be verified by email receivers. This allows receivers to verify that the message truly came from the sender, and has not been tampered with. DKIM is intended to address some of the flaws in the existing email system, such as spoofing, phishing, and message tampering.
Steps to Configure DKIM for Ventraip
- Sign in to VIPControl on Ventraip.
- Click My Services from the account page’s top menu.
- Select Email Hosting.
- Next to your email service, select Manage.
- You may see Hostname and record Value by scrolling down to DKIM record (Content)
Setting up your DNS to include your Ventraip DKIM record
To publish the following record, log into your DNS:
Record Type: TXT
Hostname: obtain this from VIPControl following the steps above
Value: Obtain this from VIPControl following the steps above
- Save your record’s modifications and wait 48–72 hours for your DNS to take effect.
Use our free DKIM record lookup tool to validate the published DKIM record.
You can use Skysnag’s free DKIM Checker to check the health of your DKIM record here
Enable DMARC for your domains to protect against spoofing. Sign up for a free trial today!
For more information on Ventraip DKIM setup, you can refer to their reference documentation