How to Set Up DKIM for Neostrada?
DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) is a method for email senders to digitally sign email messages in a way that can be verified by email receivers. This allows receivers to verify that the message truly came from the sender, and has not been tampered with. DKIM is intended to address some of the flaws in the existing email system, such as spoofing, phishing, and message tampering.
Steps to Configure DKIM for Neostrada
- Sign in to Neostrada’s control panel.
- Under Email, select Email Deliverability.
- You may view all of the domains that are compatible with DKIM for your package on the following page.
- Choose the domain you want from the list, then click Manage.
- The DKIM record for your DNS will now appear (copy this record)
- Sign in as the administrator to the management console of your DNS provider. Sign in to your account from a new tab if you use Neostrada as your DNS provider, then select DNS management for the domain name.
- Go to the DNS records section of each of your domains.
- Insert a TXT entry.
- Insert the hostname and value.
- Save your record’s modifications and wait 48–72 hours for your DNS to take effect.
Use our free DKIM record lookup tool to validate the published DKIM record.
You can use Skysnag’s free DKIM Checker to check the health of your DKIM record here
Enable DMARC for your domains to protect against spoofing. Sign up for a free trial today!
For more information on Neostrada DKIM setup, you can refer to their reference documentation