How to Set Up DKIM for iVvy?
DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) is a method for email senders to digitally sign email messages in a way that can be verified by email receivers. This allows receivers to verify that the message truly came from the sender, and has not been tampered with. DKIM is intended to address some of the flaws in the existing email system, such as spoofing, phishing, and message tampering.
Steps to Configure DKIM for iVvy
- Sign in to your iVvy account
- Select Global Settings > Marketing > Authorized Domains from the menu.
- Select Add Domain.
- To add it, type your domain name and select Save.
- Select your domain now, then select Verify.
- iVvy will generate CNAME entries for you to publish on your DNS when you click Verify. In order to protect your email, iVvy will sign all of your outgoing messages with the DKIM signature once you have successfully published the entries in your DNS and accessed it.
You can use Skysnag’s free DKIM Checker to check the health of your DKIM record here
Enable DMARC for your domains to protect against spoofing. Sign up for a free trial today!