The Skysnag Blog
How to Set Up DKIM for Hennge One (HDE One)?
DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) is a method for email senders to digitally sign email messages in a way that can be verified by email receivers. This allows receivers to verify that the message truly came from the sender, and has not been tampered with. DKIM is intended to address some of the flaws in the existing email system, such as spoofing, phishing, and message tampering.
Steps to Configure DKIM for Hennge One
- Sign in to your Hennge Email DLP admin console.
- Go to DKIM Signature > DKIM Settings
- Select + icon next to the selector
- There will be a Create DKIM selector window. Choose a selector length and enter a suitable selector name, such as s1 (e.g: 1024 bytes)
- To examine your DKIM TXT record, select the newly created selector in the selector box (public key)
- To enable DKIM for your domain, you must add this entry to your DNS. Depending on your DNS provider, it can take up to 48 hours or longer.
You can use Skysnag’s free DKIM Checker to check the health of your DKIM record here
Enable DMARC for your domains to protect against spoofing. Sign up for a free trial today!
For more information on Hennge One DKIM setup, you can refer to their reference documentation