The Skysnag Blog
How to Set Up DKIM for Agile CRM?
DKIM is specified in RFC 6376, and it is used by a number of email service providers, including Google, Yahoo, and Microsoft.DKIM is designed to address some of the flaws in the existing email system, such as spoofing, phishing, and message tampering. It allows email senders to digitally sign their messages in a way that can be verified by email receivers. This allows receivers to verify that the message truly came from the sender, and has not been tampered with.
How to Configure DKIM for Agile CRM?
- Open your Agile CRM account and log in.
- Go to Admin Settings > Analytics.
- To access email (SPF and DKIM) options, scroll down.
- Type in the domain name for which you wish to set up a TXT record for DKIM.
- Copy to your clipboard the TXT record that appears before “m1. domainkey.domain.com.”
Please note that the image above is only for illustration purposes. Please replace domain.com with your own domain name and m1 with the DKIM selector you set up.
How to publish DNS records for Agile CRM
- Access your DNS administration interface.
- Your DNS should be set up using a TXT record with the following format: selector._domainkey.yourdomainname.com, for example instance: s1. domainkey.domain.com.
- Paste the copied DKIM public key contents in the section designated for the TXT record value (The steps to obtain the DKIM key pair are mentioned above)
- Click “Save.”
- In Agile CRM, click “Verify”.
Use our free DKIM record lookup tool to validate the published DKIM record.
Enable DMARC for your domains to protect against spoofing. Sign up for a free trial today!
Enforce DMARC, SPF and DKIM in days - not months
Skysnag helps busy engineers enforce DMARC, responds to any misconfigurations for SPF or DKIM which increases email deliverability, and eliminates email spoofing and identity impersonation.