The Skysnag Blog
How to Set Up DKIM for SpamExperts?
DKIM is specified in RFC 6376, and it is used by a number of email service providers, including Google, Yahoo, and Microsoft. DKIM is designed to address some of the flaws in the existing email system, such as spoofing, phishing, and message tampering. It allows email senders to digitally sign their messages in a way that can be verified by email receivers. This allows receivers to verify that the message truly came from the sender, and has not been tampered with.
Steps to Configure a DKIM Key Pair for SpamExperts:
- Navigate to the Domain Level Control Panel and select DKIM > Outgoing.
- Select the DKIM Key Length in accordance with your DNS requirements.
- Select your preferred DKIM selector, then click “Generate” and “Save” new private/public pair.
- Copy the created key to the clipboard once it has finished.
How to Get Your DKIM Public Key Available for SpamExperts
- Access your DNS administration interface.
- Generate a TXT record in your DNS called “._domainkey” with the following format: s1._domainkey.yourdomainname.com
- Paste the copied DKIM public key contents in the section designated for the TXT record value.
- Click “Save.”
Enable DMARC for your domains to protect against spoofing. Sign up for a free trial today!