How to Set Up DKIM for Send13?
DKIM uses cryptographic signatures and public-key infrastructure to verify that an email message has not been altered during transit and that it truly came from the claimed sender. Email senders can use DKIM to sign their messages by adding a DKIM-Signature header field to the messages. Email receivers can then use the public key published in the DNS to verify the signature and check that the message has not been tampered with.
Steps to Configure DKIM for Send13
- To examine your DKIM record values, sign into your Send13 account and go to the client area. It is copied to the clipboard.
- Take control of your DNS and add a new TXT record.
- maintain TTL at default
- Send13. domainkey.yourdomain is the hostname.
(Where yourdomain is the domain name for which you are configuring DKIM, and send13 is your DKIM selector).
- Value: Incorporate the value sent by Send13 for the record.
- Save any modifications to your file.
Depending on the hosting company you choose, it can take your DNS 48–72 hours to process the changes.
You can use Skysnag’s free DKIM Checker to check the health of your DKIM record here
Enable DMARC for your domains to protect against spoofing. Sign up for a free trial today!
For more information on Send13 DKIM setup, you can refer to their reference documentation