The Skysnag Blog
How to Set Up DKIM for SAP SuccessFactors?
DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) is a method for email senders to digitally sign email messages in a way that can be verified by email receivers. This allows receivers to verify that the message truly came from the sender, and has not been tampered with. DKIM is intended to address some of the flaws in the existing email system, such as spoofing, phishing, and message tampering.
- Contact SAP Cloud Support team and provide them the following details in order to configure DKIM for SAP SuccessFactors:
- Company ID;
- Your mail domain details;
- List all of the email domains you use in full.
- Additionally, SuccessFactors allows customers to redirect outgoing emails through their own SMTP server (s). They need the following details for this:
- The condition (recipient domain)
- The customer’s SMTP server’s IP and port
- SMTP auth user and password if needed.
How to Get Your DKIM Public Key Available for SAP SuccessFactors?
- Sign in as the administrator to your DNS provider’s administration console.
- Go to the DNS records section of each of your domains.
- Depending on the type of DKIM record that has been provided to you, generate a TXT or CNAME record.
- Copy and paste the hostname and value
- Save your record’s modifications and wait 48–72 hours for your DNS to take effect
Use our free DKIM record lookup tool to validate the published DKIM record.
You can use Skysnag’s free DKIM Checker to check the health of your DKIM record here
Enable DMARC for your domains to protect against spoofing. Sign up for a free trial today!
For more information on SAP SuccessFactors DKIM setup, you can refer to their reference documentation