The Skysnag Blog
How to Set Up DKIM for MPZmail?
DKIM is specified in RFC 6376, and it is used by a number of email service providers, including Google, Yahoo, and Microsoft. DKIM is designed to address some of the flaws in the existing email system, such as spoofing, phishing, and message tampering. It allows email senders to digitally sign their messages in a way that can be verified by email receivers. This allows receivers to verify that the message truly came from the sender, and has not been tampered with.
Steps to Configure DKIM for MPZmail
- Check your domain’s validity on MPZmail
- You should now be able to see an “Authenticate” button once your domain has been validated.
- Select “Authenticate”
- You will now see a dialogue box with your DKIM private and public keys.
How to Get Your DKIM Public Key Available for MPZmail
- Sign in as the administrator to your DNS provider’s administration console.
- Go to the DNS records section of each of your domains.
- Depending on the type of DKIM record that has been provided to you, generate a TXT or CNAME record.
- Copy and paste the hostname and value
- Save your record’s modifications and wait 48–72 hours for your DNS to take effect.
Once you have created your record click the “Continue” button back on the MPZmail Control Panel to finish your setup.
You can use Skysnag’s free DKIM Checker to check the health of your DKIM record here
Enable DMARC for your domains to protect against spoofing. Sign up for a free trial today!
Enforce DMARC, SPF and DKIM in days - not months
Skysnag helps busy engineers enforce DMARC, responds to any misconfigurations for SPF or DKIM which increases email deliverability, and eliminates email spoofing and identity impersonation.