The Skysnag Blog
How to Set Up DKIM for Mailjet?
DKIM uses cryptographic signatures and public-key infrastructure to verify that an email message has not been altered during transit, and that it truly came from the claimed sender. Email senders can use DKIM to sign their messages by adding a DKIM-Signature header field to the messages. Email receivers can then use the public key published in the DNS to verify the signature and check that the message has not been tampered with.
How to Set up DKIM for Mailjet?
- Open your Mailjet account and log in.
- Click Account > Domain.
- To view the DKIM record values, click on “Manage” for the domain you want to authenticate.
- Click “Set up domain authentication” after that.
- This record should be published in the DNS records section for the relevant domain.
- Save changes
- Allow your DNS to process the adjustments for 24-48 hours.
You can use Skysnag’s free DKIM Checker to check the health of your DKIM record here
Enable DMARC for your domains to protect against spoofing. Sign up for a free trial today!
For more information on Mailjet DKIM setup, you can refer to their reference documentation
Enforce DMARC, SPF and DKIM in days - not months
Skysnag helps busy engineers enforce DMARC, responds to any misconfigurations for SPF or DKIM which increases email deliverability, and eliminates email spoofing and identity impersonation.