The Skysnag Blog
How to Set Up DKIM for Docebo?
DKIM works by adding a digital signature to outgoing email messages. This signature can be verified by the receiving email server, which can then determine whether or not the message has been tampered with during transit. In order for DKIM to work, the sending email server must generate a cryptographic-signature, which consists of a private key and a public key. The private key is used to sign outgoing email messages, while the public key is published in the Domain Name System (DNS). When an email message is signed with DKIM, the signature is added as a header to the message. The receiving email server can then use the public key to verify the signature and confirm that the message has not been altered.
How to Create DKIM Records for your domain on Docebo
- Sign in on your Docebo account. as the super admin.
- To access the Admin Menu, scroll over the Gear symbol. From there, select the Advanced Settings option under the Settings heading.
- In the Email Preference Settings, select Manage DKIM keys.
- In the top right corner, click Plus to create DKIM records for your domain.
- Select Generate Keys after entering the domain name for which the DKIM record is to be created.
- Save the DKIM keys that were produced to your clipboard.
How to publish the DKIM keys through DNS for Docebo
- Access your DNS administration interface.
- A TXT record with the label selector._domainkey.yourdomainname.com should be created in your DNS system, for instance: s1._domainkey.yourdomainname.com
- Paste the DKIM public key’s copied contents into the space designated for the TXT record value.
- Click “Save.”
- To finish connecting your domain with your DNS server, click the ellipsis icon at the end of the domain row, and click Verify & Activate. (Note: The DKIM security for the chosen domain will not be activated until the final step is done).
Use our free DKIM record lookup tool to validate the published DKIM record.
Enable DMARC for your domains to protect against spoofing. Sign up for a free trial today!
For more information on Docebo DKIM setup, you can refer to their reference documentation
Enforce DMARC, SPF and DKIM in days - not months
Skysnag helps busy engineers enforce DMARC, responds to any misconfigurations for SPF or DKIM which increases email deliverability, and eliminates email spoofing and identity impersonation.