The Skysnag Blog
How to Publish Your DMARC Record on DreamHost
- Log in to your DreamHost Control Panel.
- In the Main Menu, find and click on Manage Domains.
- Under your desired domain, click on the DNS link.
- In the Name field, type “_dmarc”.
- In the Type field, set your record type to TXT.
- Use our tool to generate your DMARC record instantly:
7. Click the Add Record Now! button to confirm and save your settings.
8. Check your published DMARC record.
It will take between 24-72 hours for your DMARC deployment to get up and running.
Validate your DMARC record using our free DMARC checker tool
Enable DMARC for your domains to protect against spoofing. Sign up for a free trial today!