The Skysnag Blog
How to Publish DMARC Records on Bluehost
- Log in to Bluehost and go to your dashboard.
- On your home page, on the left-hand-side menu bar click on Domains
- On the Domains page, select the DNS tab from the top menu and click on Edit next to your desired domain
- This will show you the DNS section where you can modify and/or add your DMARC record
- Select TXT as your record Type
- In the Host Record field, type “_dmarc”.
- Add TTL as 14400
- Use our tool to generate your DMARC record instantly:
9. Click on the Add Record button to save changes
10. Check your published DMARC record.
Enable DMARC for your domains to protect against spoofing. Sign up for a free trial today!
Validate your DMARC record using our free DMARC checker tool