How to Set Up DKIM for Gandimail?
DKIM uses cryptographic signatures and public-key infrastructure to verify that an email message has not been altered during transit and that it truly came from the claimed sender. Email senders can use DKIM to sign their messages by adding a DKIM-Signature header field to the messages. Email receivers can then use the public key published in the DNS to verify the signature and check that the message has not been tampered with.
Steps to Configure DKIM for Gandimail
- Enter your Gmail user credentials.
- Go to your domain name control panel’s “Email” tab.
- You will find a DKIM activation option under the “Settings & Security” heading on the Emails tab, which is by default disabled.
- You can switch between viewing your DKIM key pair and turning on DKIM for your domains.
- Update your DNS zone to include the DKIM public key.
View the requirements that must be met by your account and domain in order to activate DKIM for Gandimail.
Use our free DKIM record lookup tool to validate the published DKIM record.
You can use Skysnag’s free DKIM Checker to check the health of your DKIM record here
Enable DMARC for your domains to protect against spoofing. Sign up for a free trial today!
For more information on Gandimail DKIM setup, you can refer to their reference documentation