The Skysnag Blog
How to Publish DMARC Records on HostGator
- Log in to your HostGator account and open your cPanel.
- Go to the Domains section and click on Advanced DNS Zone Editor.
- Click on the Add Record button and you’ll get the following form.
- In the Name field, enter “_dmarc”.
- In the Type field, select TXT as your record type.
- Use our tool to generate your DMARC record instantly:
7. Click on Add Record to publish the DMARC record onto your DNS.
8. Check your published DMARC record.
It will take between 24-72 hours for your DMARC deployment to become active.
Validate your DMARC record using our free DMARC checker tool
Enable DMARC for your domains to protect against spoofing. Sign up for a free trial today!